1) If possible, before you start permanent straightening , its recommended to have a homecare products applied at home. The chemicals and heat we use for permanent straightening is strong enough to have reasons that cause damanged hair. To prevent that to happen please condition your hair. If you do not know what homecare products to use, please use our Art-Noise Original Shampoo & Treatment products as Recommended.
2) Its recommended to apply heavy amount for long hair. Because, it'll become a natural finish and it's going to be long lasting. There's ought to be some habits on the roots of the hair.
3) On that day itself(for permanent straightening ), its recommended to wear a shirt that leave the neck some spaces. Examples of T-Shirt it'll be good.
4) It is recommended for less-layered hairstyle. If your hair its heavily layered, it'll cause the roots brittle.
5) If you want to do a hair-dye together, it is not recommended. Please consult your stylist for more infomation.
6) We will reject the permanent straightening service if your hair is heavily damaged.
7) After permanent straightening , it is not recommended to wash your hair with shampoo within 2 days/48hours.
8) Suggestions for Self-condition at home, it is very important that management at home is done for people with rebonded hair. As the damages of the hair would continue to spread like how bad habits are hard to get rid of, there might be troubles if proper hair management or care is not done. Definitely, here at Art-Noise we do take proper measures to ensure minimal damage is done to the hair during the permanent straightening session. Nonetheless, is it still crucial that home care is also done constantly to keep up the healthiness of the hair.
We recommend our in-house brand, the SHA Shampoo and Treatment to counter the problems and troubles you may have with damages to support your home care experience for your rebonded hair!